- A bio enzyme is a multipurpose cleaner that can be used to clean your floor by adding 50ml of Bio Enzyme to a bucket of water to mop the floor.
- Use Bio Enzyme liquid to clean the kitchen and bathroom sink, Bathroom tiles, the Toilet bowl. Sprinkle the Bio Enzyme liquid, leave it for 20 minutes and scrub it.
- By adding soap nut liquid, Bio Enzyme liquid can be used to clean dishes, laundry
- even your pets too!
- The use of chemical cleaning liquids contaminates our lakes, groundwater and soil. Instead, use a homemade Bio Enzyme to protect our environment.
- Bio Enzyme can be used as a pet wash also.
- The post-usage discharge is completely natural and even beneficial to the soil and water. The same water can be used to water your plants
- Make your own cleaner at home, save our environment. It is very effective.
- Diluted Bio Enzyme is also used as a liquid nutrient or liquid fertilizer for plants.
- It is easy to make and easy on your pocket
How to make Bio Enzyme:
- Jaggery (Gud) or Black Strap Molasses – 1 portion
- Citrus peels - 3 portions (Orange, Sweet lime, Lemon)
- Water - 10 portions
- Quarter (1/4) teaspoon dry yeast
- 1:3:10 ratio of Jaggery: Citrus peels: water
- Add everything together.
- Ferment for one month in anaerobic conditions.
- With yeast, Bio Enzyme will take one month to be ready. Without year, Bio Enzyme will be ready in 3 months.
- You can also use Papaya peels, grapes, Banana peels, Pineapple peels. The resulting Bio Enzyme may not be as pleasant as the citrus Bio Enzyme for cleaning. However, it can be used as a liquid fertilizer for your plants after dilution. Dilute it 1:50 for roots-on, 1:100 as a foliar spray.
- Whole/Rotten fruits can also be added
- Dry peels are fine too