- A bio enzyme is a multipurpose cleaner that can be used to clean your floor, dishes, laundry and even your pets too!
- The post-usage discharge is completely natural and even beneficial to the soil and water. The same water can be used to water your plants
- Make your own cleaner at home, save our environment
- It is easy to make and easy on your pocket
How to make Bio Enzyme:
- Jaggery (Gud) – 1 portion
- Citrus peels - 3 portions (Organge, Sweet lime, Lemon)
- Water - 10 portions
- Half tea spoon dry yeast
- Mix everything together.
- Ferment for one month in anaerobic conditions.
- Papaya peels, Banana peels, Pineapple peels can be used.
- Whole/Rotten fruits can be added too
- Dry peels are fine too